Fixing lots of X-refs

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 11:26:51 PST 2008

John,
I guess I should have read the entire mail string.

If you know what the original file names were, from Windows Explorer rename them back and then try the procedure below.

I would recommend that you let your "helper" know that if the chapters are to be renamed, rename them from within Frame. This would have saved you all of this cleanup work.