Working with Images

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Fri Feb 1 20:49:12 PST 2008

> During import I choose 150 DPI, am I insane?

By choosing 150dpi you are reducing the print size of the image. In
other words you are scaling the picture to make it smaller by
increasing the resolution. ...

Note that with SnagIt you can opt to capture the image at other resolutions, so you need not change anything in FM. I capture images as 200dpi TIFFs, and then import them at 200dpi in my books. I go to print, PDF, and online help from a single set of screenshots.

john