Change bars that will not die and making RoboHelp for FrameMaker see

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Sun Feb 3 13:42:09 PST 2008

Can't help on RoboHelp, but for the change bars, check your paragraph styles don't have change bars set. It's on the "Default Font" tab of the paragraph designer. And ditto character styles.

Cheers, Rebecca

>>> "Thomas Scalise" <Thomas.Scalise at CrossMatch.com> 2/02/08 04:03 >>>
Esteemed colleagues,

Two questions, please.

1.	I've got a book that I inherited from a contractor colleague
that exhibits persistent change bars, even though I have repeatedly
turned them off. Edits immediately bring change bars. Can anyone help me
out on this? I'm defeated.
2.	Also, can anyone tell me where RoboHelp for FrameMaker stores
the path to FrameMaker. I recently re-installed RH4FM, after a long
interval, but the program can't find FrameMaker. I can't find an ini
file, or whatever, where I might manually point RH4FM in the right
direction. Adobe help is daunting to access and worthless if you finally
reach it. Forget communication with a real, live human being...ain't
gonna happen.

TIA for whatever advice and assistance you can give me.

Tom Scalise

Manager, Information Development

Cross Match Technologies, Inc

561-622-5416

thomas.scalise at crossmatch.com

"I've been told one should have a goal. Mine is to live forever. So far,
so good."

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.