oldie (was: keep with next para)

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 03:51:08 PST 2008

Hi Graeme,

My apologies.  I thought you'd been on the list since about the time I
joined but only had messages from you in my own archive for 5 years.  But I
do remember your messages about footnotes and endnotes and the fact that
neither Frame Technology nor Adobe has not fixed them in all these years.
Good progress on a lot of things, but we still don't have drag and drop
either.

I wonder how many of us there are still on the list from those "olden" days.

Diane