Framers Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Mon Feb 4 02:58:17 PST 2008

HI Paul,
There is an HTML Options Table on your HTML reference page that controls
how the pics are saved.
I think you can change the pic format output options, but it would be
the same for all the referenced pics. You could define otherwise for all
embedded pics and so on.

Alternatively, you can simply tell FM what to do from the
File>Utilities>HTML Setup dialog box. Click on its Options button to
have FM offer you different choices as to how to save your pics - in
which outputted format.

Thanks,
Orly

Orly Zimmerman