Inter-chapter cross-references not found in PDF - Structured Frame

Valerie Lipow vallipow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:46:44 PST 2008

I have generated a PDF of a  book containing structured documents, in FM 7.1.
I generated a single PDF from the book, not multiple PDFs for each document
in the book. All cross-references use the CROSSREF element. Before
generating the PDF, I eliminated all missing cross-references in the book.

All intra-chapter cross-refs are intact in the PDF, as are the bookmarks.
However, the inter-chapter cross-references, although they display the
correct [+] when the cursor hovers over the link, all cause Acrobat Reader
to display an error window, indicating that the "document" cannot be found.

Please help me track down the cause of these errors.

Thanks in advance!

--
Valerie Lipow
vallipow at gmail.com