System rebuild - can not print book

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Mon Feb 4 15:19:34 PST 2008

Ok, so I'm thinking I am a total stooge.

I have FM8 XP Pro on Desktop and primary = laptop.

I did a flush and fill on laptop to clear out the cobwebs.

I replaced FM8 and Adobe PDF printer, and the entire FM book directory, all
fonts and images.

>From the freshly rebuilt laptop, FM comes up fine with book, all print to
PDF settings are identical to functioning desktop, but when I try to
generate PDF, I get:

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%

%%[Page: 1]%%

%%[Page: 2]%%

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: Rect  ]%%

I can reach across the network and open and print the same book from the
desktop, so I'm thinking maker.ini files or something.

I am not a code person or script writer, and I'm NCAA (No Clue At All)

Did I miss something on the re-install???

TIA

Ducking for cover

Pete Rourke
Chandler, AZ