"unavailable fonts" problem: URGENT

Brewster, Christopher C christopher.c.brewster at lmco.com
Wed Feb 6 12:10:25 PST 2008

I'm trying to make a PDF version of a book. Just one file, the title
page, causes a problem about using unavailable fonts, which makes the
PDF operation fail. When I open the title page file, I change all the
text to a font that's available, then save and close the file. But when
I reopen it, I get the same message, which means the PDF operation will
fail again. Is there a way to convince FM that the fonts are OK? Or tell
it to use a default?

This PDF is urgently needed, so I appreciate any help.

Christopher C. Brewster
Multimedia Design Engineer
Technical Documents and Training
Lockheed Martin MS2