Chapter title

ETudsbery at cpaglobal.com ETudsbery at cpaglobal.com
Fri Feb 8 02:08:01 PST 2008

Hello Framers,

FM 7.2

I'm designing a new template, and I would like a chapter paragraph style
with the chapter number on one line and the paragraph text on the line
below. Given that it's not possible to enter a forced return in the
Autonumber format for the chapter paragraph style, I was wondering about
the best method to achieve this. If I enter a soft return after entering
the chapter paragraph style, this creates a soft return in the
corresponding table of contents, which then has to be manually removed. So,
I'm not keen on that. Is the best method just to put a lot of spaces in the
Autonumber format box to force the paragraph text onto the next line? Are
there any drawbacks (perhaps with conversion to PDF or online help)?

Thanks,

Edwin Tudsbery

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee; access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you are kindly requested
to return a copy of this message to the sender indicating that you
have received it in error, and to destroy the received copy; and (2)
any disclosure or distribution of this message, as well as any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on its content, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.