PDF email links

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Feb 8 09:52:00 PST 2008

Art Campbell wrote:
> Yes, you can.
>
> Highlight your link text.
> Special > Hypertext > To to URL
> message URL mailto:somebody at somewhere.com

I think you populate the subject line by adding a bit:

message URL mailto:somebody at somewhere.com?subject=MyTopicTitle

but I can't remember if you put a space before the ?-mark or if you need
quotation marks anywhere... a few tests should tell you.

stuart
(vague and rushed, sorry!)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

If it makes things work more easily, why isn't it called lubrican?