Annoying FrameMaker Question

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Mon Feb 11 12:47:05 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

I am using FrameMaker 6.x and am very annoyed with the size of the
Show/Hide Conditional Text window.  It isn't wide enough to show the
full names of my conditions, and doesn't appear to allow resizing.

Does anyone know if:

1)       There is a way to scroll the conditions in the Show and Hide
columns sideways?  Arrow keys don't work.

2)       Or, if there's a way to resize the entire window. This is a
long shot, but FrameMaker has a long history of surprising me with
capabilities I assumed it did not have...

Thanks in advance.

-Michael

PS: If you know if more recent versions of FrameMaker have this same
behavior, I'd be delighted to hear.