Annoying FrameMaker Question

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Mon Feb 11 14:24:13 PST 2008

Stuart, Carla

Thank you both for your suggestions (sorry if I missed anyone else!).
It didn't look like Modified FrameMaker Utilities Carla suggested would
work with my version of FrameMaker.

At Stuart's suggestion, I tried ResourceHacker and within minutes
managed to modify and test the dialog in question.

Wow.  What a powerful tool!

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

-Michael