Archive searching and moving text inset files

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Mon Feb 11 18:16:52 PST 2008

Thanks, Rick.

Any recommendation on a text editor? I don't think I have anything other
than Notepad installed currently, as I don't use text editors a lot.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates