FM abruptly closes with no save

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Wed Feb 13 09:10:52 PST 2008

Christopher - We are on the same version. I've never experienced the program
close on the scroll bar, but on my current project I have a larger than
average number of screen shot pictures. My document is primarily for PDF
reading online so I'm not going to press at all, so for this project, I'm
not using EPS.
What I like about the saved image is that if developers make an alteration
on a screen form, I just replace the image file and it updates in the book.
BTW: I'm an old newbie. I used FM on Sun Micro Solaris waaay back and am now
back to neophyte! :)
Pete