FM abruptly closes with no save

Wilk, Susan Susan.Wilk at trizetto.com
Tue Feb 12 19:31:49 PST 2008

I have been experiencing the same problem as Christopher. I am running
FrameMaker 7.1 on Windows XP. (And Christopher, I am not a newbie--I
have been using Fm for well over 10 years.)

The last time FM crashed in this way, I had just imported an image
(gif), reduced the size, and was adjusting the frame with the bottom
center handle.

Susan Sackett-Wilk
The TriZetto Group
Irving, Texas