future of FrameMaker

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Feb 14 09:03:16 PST 2008

Why do programs always have to "go" somewhere to be worth using? As long
a company supports it's products, tries to fix the bugs and is keeping
up with other tools of it's kind, there does not have to be a major
overhaul in each version. That's the myth that software companies like
to perpetuate, in order to give people reasons to keep upgrading to new
versions. I think it's mostly psychological.

Do you buy a new car every time the next year's model comes out with a
few new features?

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson