future of FrameMaker

richard.melanson at us.tel.com richard.melanson at us.tel.com
Thu Feb 14 11:54:16 PST 2008

What I find funny about the ORIGINAL posted question regarding the future of Framemaker is that it did not make it into my regular email, my server identified it as spam and junk mail, I just happened to see it as I was deleting it! Who is the original poster of the question, has he spoken up since.
Rick