future of FrameMaker

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Feb 14 12:39:38 PST 2008

Jakob,

We at Adobe would greatly appreciate it if you could send me, off-list,
the name of the "Adobe-approved training company" that either stated
or implied that there "may be an end to development of FrameMaker."
We would like to follow-up with them and send them for re-education at
Gulag Adobe.   :-)

        - Dov