future of FrameMaker

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Thu Feb 14 13:22:06 PST 2008

Just so nobody has any unwarranted expectations ...

Regardless of whether you or I like it, the next major version
of FrameMaker will NOT support Macintosh natively for the exact
same reasons such support was discontinued in the first place.
You obviously can try to use it under Parallels or Boot Camp on
MacIntel systems.

        - Dov