List of Effective Pages (LEP)

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Sat Feb 16 15:58:25 PST 2008

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:43:14 -0500, "Harold Winberg"
<harold.winberg at forceprotection.net> wrote:

>I have been tasked to help make a List of Effective Pages (LEP) that
>conforms to military standard MIL-STD-40051-2.
>
>The manual is about 6500 pages.
>
>I know how the LEP should look but wonder if anyone out there has any
>great ideas about doing it.
>
>We have a manually drafted list which we can finish manually.
>
>This could be very tedious.
>
>Is there a method or plug in to help do this?
>
>Could we generate it??
>
>Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

You need:

 LEP Tools

 LEP Tools is a special-purpose FrameMaker plug-in that helps generate
 a List of Effective Pages for a set of FrameMaker documents. If you
 create document sets that require a List of Effective Pages, this
 plug-in may make that process much easier.

 LEP Tools is $30 for a single-user license, $300 for a site license,
 and is available for FrameMaker 6.x and 7.x on Windows and Macintosh.

>From Silicon Prarie, <http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/>.

HTH!