REVIEW: PDFEscape-Free, Easy, Web-Based PDF Editing [AppScout]

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Tue Feb 19 11:22:39 PST 2008

Given the number of times PDF stuff comes up on this list, I thought
this worth forwarding.

Grant

---------------

AppScout: PDFEscape-Free, Easy, Web-Based PDF Editing
<http://ct2.enews.pcmag.com/rd/cts?d=42-615-574-954-672680-137662-0-0-0-
1-9-269>
Why should you have to purchase Adobe Acrobat in order to manage and
edit PDF documents when you can get that functionality for free?
PDFEscape is a free app that allows you to upload and edit PDFs, fill
out a forms, and even manage shapes and text fields. We gave it
whirl-see how it works on AppScout.
<http://ct2.enews.pcmag.com/rd/cts?d=42-615-574-954-672680-137663-0-0-0-
1-9-269>

Grant Hogarth
Senior Technical Writer
Equis International - A Reuters Company

+1 801 270 3180 (t) | +1 801 815 8353 (m) | +1 801 265 3999 (f)

Email: grant.hogarth at reuters.com
Reuters Messaging: grant.hogarth.reuters.com at reuters.net

Reuters news and information reaches one billion people every day. Get
the latest news at Reuters.com <http://www.reuters.com/>