Scripting pulling FM files from version control and creating PDFs

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Wed Feb 20 18:32:38 PST 2008

You could probably do it with AutoIT, though it would take some practice
to get right.  If you have an engineer to work with, they could probably
make quick work out of it (after complaining about how AutoIT is too
much like Visual Basic) with your help.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

I managed to hack together automation for many of my tasks.

-Michael