style following inset

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:25:04 PST 2008

Hi Mollye,

Just make sure that the paragraph which follows the text inset is not
empty (if possible).

If this option is not possible, for example,  if the text inset is at
the end of your text flow, you can do this:

   1. Put a new paragraph after the text inset.
   2. In this paragraph, type a single character, for example a full stop.
   3. Create a dedicated paratag, for example "eoti", meaning "end of
      text inset" with the Color set to White in the Para Designer.
   4. Apply this paratag to the paragraph with the single character.
   5. Update the text inset to test it.

If you also generate WebHelp or HTMLHelp output of this FM file, make
sure that you set this paratag (eoti) to No Output.

Good luck.

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor