Ann: Web site with free scripts now on line

martin.smith at golehtek.com martin.smith at golehtek.com
Thu Feb 21 09:14:31 PST 2008

Hi Framers,

A couple of weeks ago on this list I mentioned that I had developed a
freely available script (written in FrameScript) that gathers together
imported graphics and copies them into a dedicated graphics directory
while updating the links. The same script can also be used to copy a
chapter and all of its graphics into another project.

This script, and another freely available script for editing and
organizing index terms in structured and unstructured FrameMaker
documents and books, are now freely available for download at the
following web site:
http://www.golehtek.com

Best regards,

Martin R. Smith