takes longer to open files on network drv

Orly Zimmerman orlyz at marvell.com
Mon Feb 25 12:58:33 PST 2008

Thank you all for your responses. While your responses are accurate,
they do not explain why the files can be opened on my colleagues PC's
network drive in under 10 seconds, but not on my network drive.

I'vd asked IT to check my network connections, etc. and they claim all
is well with their network (surprise, surprise...). They're claiming
it's FM that's having trouble. Is there a specific FM config option that
may be slowing down the files that I could check?

Thanks,

Orly

Orly Zimmerman

Technical Writer