GIFs cropped when creating PDF

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Tue Feb 26 12:30:24 PST 2008

We used to have a similar problem with our logo on landscape pages. If
we rotated the logo after it was placed on the page it would be cut off
in the PDF. The solution was to create a rotated version of the logo
that did not need to be re-oriented after insertion.

HTH,

Clint Owen
Technical Publications
Crane Aerospace & Electronics