Text string in title case?

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 27 16:02:28 PST 2008

I must be misunderstanding you because it sounds like a simple Find/Change
would do it.

1. In the Find/Change dialogue box, set Find to Text: "The Title of This
Book." Make sure the "Consider Case" checkbox is unchecked and Find/Change
will find the phrase no matter what case it is.

2. In the Find/Change dialogue box, set Change to Text: "The Title of This
Book" (capitalized the way you want). That will do it. Of course, if you've
set "Small Caps," "Uppercase," or "Lowercase" in the Paragraph Format or
Character Format that contains the phrase, the setting will override the
intended result.

3. In the Find/Change dialogue, be sure that "Book" is selected. Then hit
Find.

Mike Wickham