Unavailable fonts issue

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 20:31:05 PST 2008

Isabelle,

The unavailable fonts message can be triggered by a font assigned to a tag
you don't use.  In that case, it's annoying, but not a problem.  If you have
already checked all the tags on the body pages and in the tag catalogs,
display the master and reference pages and look there.

Hope this helps.

Diane