Unavailable fonts issue

Lise Bible rentagoodbook at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:21:22 PST 2008

If Paste Special > (as) Text doesn't work, what I do for text with
formatting I don't want to keep is to paste it into Notepad. I copy the
text, paste into Notepad, select all the text in Notepad, copy, then paste
into your desired document.
Notepad strips all the formatting.

Not as easy as it seems PureText would be, but fairly painless if you're
used to the standard Windows keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl-C, Ctrl-A, Ctrl-V).

-Lise