corrupted paragraph format from 7.2 to 8

David Kuhn david.kuhn at amdocs.com
Mon Jan 14 07:32:06 PST 2008

Thanks, Art. I'm not actually sure where to pick the character.
In the Numbering tab of paragraph designer, Autonumber Format is selected and \t²\t is showing in the building blocks field.

When I have created new paragraph tags in the past for which I needed bullets, I usually select an existing paragraph format that already has a bullet and then modify the other properties.

David Kuhn
Technical Writer, PBG

+1.972.9.776.1956 (desk)
+1.972.54.307.8987 (mobile)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION