The dreaded Internal Error error meets the dreaded Adobesupport, sigh

Ken Stitzel Ken.Stitzel at skyetek.com
Thu Jan 17 13:14:13 PST 2008

Emily/all,

Just for the record, this isn't a problem on my system. I still have 20
GB free on my hard drive, although I suppose the existing files could
use defragmenting.

Deleting FNTCACHE.DAT still seems to be doing the trick for me.

Thanks also to Shmuel and Mike for the advice on the batch file.

Regards and thanks,

ken