Index markers not showing in generated index

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Tue Jan 22 10:54:12 PST 2008

Thanks Fred,

The <$nopage> was a feeble attempt to see if that would help. It didn't and
has since been removed.

Once I discovered the space between primary:secondary  being a problem, I
sought out my troubled markers and retyped them. I wouldn't be at all so
sure there were no carriage returns in the marker text box.

So that problem has been solved with support from this group.

Thanks very much

Pete Rourke

Chandler, AZ