FM8, Vista and holding down the left mouse button

William Gaffga WilG at GibbsCAM.com
Wed Jan 23 14:06:21 PST 2008

Alrighty,

Before I get annoyed with Adobe Tech Support, I will ask the question
here. Has anyone experienced (and hopefully solved) a problem with FM8
under Vista in which holding down the left mouse button for more than a
second or two - as in to do a drag select - and FM locks up? We are
experiencing this on 3 machines, 2 are 64-bit Vista Ultimate (identical
machines) and 1 is 32-bit Vista Ultimate. Each has different
mouse/keyboard combos. The only commonality between the systems is FM8
and being Vista "Ultimate".

Sound familiar? Hoping for some responses from those on the bleeding
edge ("bleeding" because it is Vista, "edge" 'cause ya wanna jump).

Thanks.

Will.

--
Will. Gaffga