Keyboard shortcut for copyright symbol

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Thu Jan 24 08:14:29 PST 2008

Thanks all:
I tried it on my laptop and it worked just perfectly as Syed shows below.
I did it on my desktop special keyboard, and found that control-q was mapped
by another application for a different purpose.
I shut down the other application, rebooted the machine, and now it works
perfectly there as well.

I told you it was a dumb question!!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Cheers