Keyboard shortcut for copyright symbol

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:27:16 PST 2008

Glenn Voyles asked:
> Just out of curiosity, does anyone use (or not use) ALT+0169 (or other
> "alt" codes) for any particular reason?

Yup, I use 'em all the time because that was the method I learned in
my pre-FrameMaker days when I had to be a power user of MS Word.
When I transitioned to FrameMaker I saw no value in learning a new
set of tool-specific codes when I already had a method that worked
with the ASCII numbers I already knew.