Keyboard shortcut for copyright symbol

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Jan 24 10:31:19 PST 2008

Hmmm ... what is the AutoText menu?

By the way, I forgot to mention the "Symbols" button in FM version 8. When pressed, it pops up a menu of commonly used symbols (like trademark, copyright, em-dash, en-dash, etc., etc.) that you can then easily insert. I am used to the Alt-xxxx keyboard shortcuts, and I forgot to mention this one. Helps with the ones I tend to forget!

Does anyone know if this pop-up menu can be extended? For example, to add "×", "°", etc., that I use occasionally (but also rarely remember the Alt sequence ... so end up trying a whole bunch till I get what I want)?