FrameMaker vs. InDesign CS3

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:22:11 PST 2008

Other important arguments in favour of FrameMaker for technical
documentation are also:

    * Tables (especially with the TableCleaner plug-in)
    * Integration of DITA to support structured xml authoring (even
      better with the DITA-FMx plug-in)
    * Integration with ePublisher Pro and the DITA Open Toolkit to
      generate a wide variety of output targets: PDF (using FO and
      RenderX), HTMLHelp, XHTML, Eclipse Help, AIR Help, ...

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor

Scripto bvba