Distiller 7 Options

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:09:07 PST 2008

The version that I'm familiar with is here:
http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bbc80d2?@212.Jtp4iQwpgJJ@

Although it is a trifle out of date, apparently it's still useful, for
the reasons Dove mentions here:
http://www.planetpdf.com/enterprise/article.asp?ContentID=6569

Art

On Jan 24, 2008 2:56 PM, Shuttleworth, Roger
<Roger_Shuttleworth at tvworks.com> wrote:
> Hello All
>

> A couple of years ago (maybe more) Dov Isaacs published a couple of presentations on Distiller 6 options and how to set up Distiller for PDF creation
> from FrameMaker. But I seem to recall that there was a subsequent version for Distiller 7. Does anyone know where I can find it, if it exists? Or is
> there other information available? Thanks.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358