Using PDF Converter with Frame

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Sun Jan 27 03:11:53 PST 2008

Here's a list I've compiled. This list was compiles mainly with Word in
mind. You have to check the support on FM.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
---------------

Free:

- PDF995

- CutePDF
  http://www.acrosoftware.com/Products/CutePDF/Printer.asp

- Create PS file and use GSview (which uses the GhostScript engine)
  to convert to PDF.

Not Free:

- Jaws
  http://www.jawspdf.com/products.html
  Jaws is excellent, not free, but cheap. And yes, in some ways
  Jaws is better than Acrobat. It creates bookmarks and links.

- FinePrint pdFactory
  http://www.fineprint.com/

- Nitropdf
  http://www.nitropdf.com/
  It makes bookmarks and links exactly like the original Acrobat,
  NitroPDF is the first product I've seen that I think competes
  with Acrobat with all the features. Eli Marcus