List of linked graphic file locations

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 08:41:10 PST 2008

We use the Archive plug-in as part of our version control process. We single-source as much as possible, using boilerplate files inserted into all the books, as well as text insets, shared appendices that leverage product- and purpose-driven conditional text, and shared graphics. It makes the archive process a SNAP and ensures that we get ALL of what is used in the current version and ONLY what is used in the current version, a process which previously took about a day on the 150-pg docs.

Rene L. Stephenson