ANN: StructureSnippets plugin available for FM8

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Thu Jan 31 12:51:15 PST 2008

Just a quick announcement to tell you that our StructureSnippets plugin
is now available for FrameMaker 8.

This plugin makes it easy to store and insert "snippets" of structured
content. You can create snippet libraries that can be shared with all
members of your team as well as private snippets for your own use. A
snippet can be as small as a single element or as complex as an entire
topic. You can use this as a way to provide templates for commonly used
structures so authors can focus on providing the content rather than
remembering exactly which elements are used for certain types of topics.
This works with any data model (DITA, DocBook, or ??), as well as with
structured binary FM files and XML/SGML.

Feel free to give this a test drive with our 30-day trial ..

    http://leximation.com/tools/info/structuresnippets.php

Note that if you're planning to attend the FrameMaker Chautauqua
conference next month, you'll get a free copy of this plugin. For more
info on the conference ..

    http://www.brightpathsolutions.com/pages/conf/2008chaut/index.html

If you have any questions about the plugin, feel free to contact me
directly.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice