Index question

Isabelle Lopez ilopez at TEXASBAR.COM
Thu Jan 31 11:59:26 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am encountering a problem similar to the one Will described. I want
my indexes to use the section number, but even when I use the correct
definition in the reference page I end up with index entries that refer
to the LAST auto-numbering component instead of the one I specified for
each marker. Is this problem resolved by one of the indexing plug-ins or
is there something simple in Frame I'm overlooking?

Regards,
Isabelle

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:02:05 +0200
From: "David Schor" <dsch.tw at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Index question
To: Whites <whitefamily at mac.com>
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com

A couple of simple troubleshooting steps:

Is the format you're referring to exactly named "Heading1" in the
template?
Remember that these should be written identically.
Also, check the Paragraph numbering settings in the book and remember
update the book's numbering before generating the index.

David

--
David Schor
Technical Writing Consultancy & Services
E-mail: davelis at smile.net.il