Sort order of entries in an index

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Jul 1 12:18:52 PDT 2008

This question and answer got me looking at the FM help to see how this work.
But, I'm still not sure how to get some numerics to sort correctly.

This is what I get:

100 mm stud
150 mm stud
200 mm stud
70 mm stud
90 mm stud

This is what I want:

70 mm stud
90 mm stud
100 mm stud
150 mm stud
200 mm stud

How do I use the [aaa] type of construction to get this to sort?

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates