Importing Ventura files

Plueckhahn, Lutz lplueckhahn at arcor.de
Wed Jul 2 01:24:37 PDT 2008

Dear all,

Does anyone know how to import files created with Ventura? I have loads of manual files
here that come from various Ventura versions (pre and post Corel). I understand Framemaker
only imports files from versions 3 and 4? Were these before Corel?

Until now, I was only able to import one or two files which only contained graphics links but no
links to doc files. Whenever I try to import a Ventura chp file containing a link to a doc file, I get
an unspecified error and the import stops.

Are there any tricks or tips around?

TIA!

Lutz