condition-specific paragraph tags idea

Wed Jul 2 15:04:35 PDT 2008

Ben Hechter wrote:

> Any thoughts on the possibility of creating condition-specific
paragraph
> tags (eg para_red, para_blue) that would somehow magically set an
> associated condition?

Others have pointed out that such "magic" requires a script or plug-in.
But unless you need to do this _a lot_, it's not worth the trouble. If
you use keyboard shortcuts, you can tag a pgf with a condition just
about as fast as you can apply a pgf tag to it.

If you need to do this often enough to consider a script, I have to
wonder why. Maybe there's another way to accomplish your purpose. In FM,
that's often the case. :-)

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer