Sideheads that won't go away

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 15:36:52 PDT 2008

Thanks for responding, Richard!

Sorry about the rather circular description. It's definitely one of those 1 picture vs. 1000 words scenarios. You'd get it at a glance if you could see what I see.

I thought about that, but the Flow Tag A is set to .5" sideheads, and the sideheads in these text frames inside the anchored frames are all 1.5"... wtc, over?

Rene L. Stephenson