condition-specific paragraph tags idea

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Jul 2 18:22:19 PDT 2008

Hi, Ben:

>From your comment below, I'm not sure if you're aware of condition
indicators. You can create them with text attributes like overline,
underline, and strikethrough, plus a color - either one of the default
FM colors, or a custom color you create. You can opt to show or hide
these indicators; they print when they're visible. The indicators of
hidden conditions are also hidden, but with View > Text Symbols ON, a
marker (large "T" symbol) appears where content is hidden.

HTH

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Ben Hechter <bhechter at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Peter, an interesting idea to check out.
>
> My main motivation is to make conditions more "visible", to avoid later
> confusion/errors due to conditions being a "hidden" attribute.
>
> Ben

Regards,

Peter