Table numbers don't continue in book

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Thu Jul 3 07:14:42 PDT 2008

Hmm. . . that should work. I just tested it. When I right-click a file
in my current book, select "Continue Numbering from Previous Paragraph
in Book", and then select Edit > Update Book, the figure numbers pick up
where they left off in the previous file.

FWIW, my figure autonumbering is F:Figure\ <$chapnum>\+<n+>< =0>\t,
which is basically the same as yours with some extras.