weird symbols in front of my Chapter Titles

Deirdre Reagan deirdre.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:28:35 PDT 2008

Dear FrameMakers:

I just want to let you know that about five minutes ago, I went back
into the files to check something, and all the boxes were gone.

I quietly shut the files down, and sat here for about four minutes,
wondering what the expletive just happened.

Then I opened the files back up, and most of the boxes were back.  One
of the Ts, however, was gone.

I am officially calling "uncle."

These files can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

I thank you all for your input, and if the template acts up again, I'm
going to blame it on the technical writers.

COL (Laughing Out Loud's sad cousin, Crying Out Loud)

Deirdre