FM 7.1 cannot find file to cross-ref to

Emmy A. maisieari at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 13:38:07 PDT 2008

FM 7.1p116 on Win XP

We are trying to create a cross-ref from one chapter to another. Both chapters are open. In the Cross Reference dialog, in the Document drop-down list, it only displays the Current file and will not display the other file. We have tried rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling Frame and the patch, to no avail. We have more current versions of Frame, but are unable to use them on this particular project. This particular project requires FM 7.1. What's more, the problem does not exist on other machines running FM 7.1, but only on this particular machine, and this particular machine must be used for this particular project. Grr. What is the solution?

Regards,
Emmy A.